Picking up the pieces

    Call it funny or call it meant to be, it works either ways. I won't lie, I missed writing. I missed writing my heart out. I missed being friendly with the keyboard only because I know it wouldn't ask me questions. I missed coming back to a published blog with 50 readers whom I may or may not know. I missed all of it.

An image from 2014 I thought
goes well with this post

        2014 was when I last published a blog and the reason I never returned to do so was waiting for me as a draft post. To be honest, it felt like opening a cupboard full of someone's belongings after they leave us. I was very much in love and happily married to someone I thought was my deepest atom. And the unpublished blog's title read as "For whatever my man is, I am his forever more". I won't lie, a smile left my face when I read it. Life does have a sense of humor after all. The unpublished blog has everything I don't feel anymore. It speaks of the love we give and receive. 


    Incase you're wondering, no; I am not sad nor am I sulking. Melancholy swoops in but it does make an exit 
in no time. Is it a cry for help or attention? Of course
not! Let's just say I am picking up the pieces I left behind and let's just say this is an attempt to begin feeling like myself again. Life has been different like it should be and just like everyone else, I have been trying to make some sense out of it. And to some extent, it does. I am someone who like to join the dots and to see the bigger picture and while the bigger picture is hazy, I am glad it exists. The need to empty my heart out led me here, only to realize love was why I started blogging in the first place and love was also why I never returned to blog. It certainly has come a full circle. It all started with optimism, mutated into pessimism and I'm sincerely hoping it goes back to where it all started. Optimistic & in love. 

Love for letting my heart out. Love for taking risks without overthinking and analyzing. The love to love and be loved, yet again.

Comments

Popular Posts