Winter's receeding

In times when majority of us are driven by number of likes and comments on social media, returning back to my blog with only one view was amusing. Was it a let down? Maybe not. Maybe I am just relieved by the fact that not a lot of people read what I wrote and not a lot of people are out there to judge me! I am comforted by the fact that I can continue treating my blog as my journal and not be too worried about who is reading it.
Coming back to the reason why I started bloggin again, I have a confession. This feels good. This feels like I am back to a comfortable space. There are times when a fragrance reminds you of something, but you're not quite sure of what it is. This feels like that. It is mysteriously comforting. I do not know exactly why, but it just is. And looking at the scheme of things and timing, I must say; winter is receeding! Both; literally and figuratively. When you learn how to join the dots, life can be interesting. It probably is a mechanism of self assurance and boosting one's belief; something similar to what religion does. Maybe this is my religion. Joining the dots of life based on nature's cycle. For now, that is enough to keep me going. Untill next time, dear happy space <3

Comments

Popular Posts