Shuffling it :)


I do not know why but yes, people take pride in mentioning which phone they are using these days.I mean, go build up a Hogwarts and then flaunt the “tumhaare paas kya hai” attitude. The phones are smart but then they surely make a lot of “attitude flaunters” look like an idiot!

I am not that particular or have the “phone dekh ke baat kar” mentality. “Kaun kambakht dikhaave ke liye phone kharidta hai ? Ham to phone use karte hai taaki gaane sun sake, photos click kar sake” J And by saying that, I am coming to what I started this post for. The music!

In spite of tripping a lot together on music, I and Mr S still fight when it comes to listening to music in the morning. There is a particular set of songs which helps release our dopamine – If after listening to a song you are happy, ecstatic and feel the spring right under your sole, then congratulations! Your dopamines have released. And if you still cannot relate to the d-mine explosion aftermath, please stop reading this.

I am sure we all have our set of songs downloaded and dumped into our phones but there are times when because of the songs being alphabetically arranged or listed according to the artists, we get confused and do not know how to start and where to start. So, there enters this useful option of shuffling them. For me, my headphones are the best option for me to detach from the hustle bustle and the honk-a-thon around me while driving to work. So that’s what I did when it was my turn to be the confused one on which song to start with! SHUFFLE!

So the 1st song on the shuffle playlist was this lovely track from the movie Rock Of Ages - a melodious merging of More than words (Extreme) & Heaven (Warrant) sung by Julianne Moore & Diego Boneta

And then came Maroon 5 with the quirky and tempo setting "Moves like Jagger" - and it goes like this :)
And then came Nadia Ali - her "rapture" voice that's stuck and registered like "oh-so-forever" in my mind - pop came her track from the disgusting powdered guy movie "twilight" - I am glad that I heard the song first and then came to know that it was in that idiotic movie. But the song has this lady's addictive voice and the entrancing music !
And last, but not the least came this song by the German rock group Asher Lane - it was a song which was used for some Nivea ad long long back and I wanted the track so bad, and I had it. The lyrics, the music and maybe my memories attached with the song made the morning just so uplifting.

I shouldn't be gloating or feeling good about it, but I had no clue how and when I reached my destination. Like I said, I just get detached from the surroundings when my headphones are plugged in. It was scary for a bit when I was trying to recollect how I got my ass to work but I wasn't really that out of my pants because I was intact and so was my head with all that music pumped in up there early in the morning !

So ever since, I've been juggling and shuffling for 15 minutes everyday in my own dreamland :)

Comments

  1. u have interesting taste in music, must borrow ur collection ;) and yes u express very simply n straight frm the heart. lets catch up some time. cheers.

    urvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Urvi

    Much appreciated :) One can not NOT share music :) so anytime !
    i dint feel the need for those heavy duty words to blog and express - thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts